Description: Pip calculator can help you to calculate the trade's profit or loss and compare the results of different trades.
How to Use This Tool
- Select the pip amount (difference between opening and closing rates).
- Select the currency pair in the trade.
- Type in the size in the trade.
- Select your primary account currency.
- Click Calculate to see the results.
Disclaimer. The service is provided for information purposes only. By using the Margin Calculator you agree to the following terms:
Provision of access to Margin Calculator does not constitute an advice on investment or money management by Dukascopy Bank SA. This tool is intended for hypothetical calculations and for reference purposes only and you cannot use it to predict margin calls with high accuracy due to several reasons, including, without limitation, the following:
- Calculations do not include commissions, spreads and rollovers.
- Rates are based on 'bid' prices for any given trade.
- Over-the-weekend leverage can reduce your account’s leverage to 1:30 and affect your calculations.
- Possibility of price slippage is not accounted for.
- All conversions into the balance currency are based on the current market prices.
This tool is provided on “as is” and “with all its faults” basis, Dukascopy Bank SA expressly disclaims any and all liability arising out of any inaccuracies, errors, mistakes or malfunctions contained in or caused by this tool, even if Dukascopy Bank SA was or should have been aware of the foregoing.
This tool is provided with no guarantee of fitness for a particular purpose and no guarantee of non-infringement. Dukascopy Bank SA expressly disclaims any and all liability arising out of any party’s usage of this tool, whether Dukascopy Bank SA was informed of such usage or not.
Provision of access to this tool may not be construed as a waiver of any proprietary rights of Dukascopy Bank SA in the foregoing.