- Eurozone Trade Surplus Widens In December . The Eurozone trade surplus rose to €28.1 billion in December 2016 from €24.4 billion in the same month of the previous year.
- ECB Stimulus Still Needed To Support Growth And Inflation. The ECB's board agreed that the recent trends of a firming economic recovery largely benefited from the current accommodative monetary policy stance and that the central bank’s stimulus was still needed to support growth and inflation, minutes from the ECB's January meeting showed.
- Eurozone Inflation Rate Confirmed At 1.8% In January .Consumer prices in the Euro Area increased 1.8 percent year-on-year in January of 2017, following a 1.1 percent rise in December.
- Eurozone Inflation Rate Hits 2% In February .Consumer prices in the Euro Area increased by 2 percent year-on-year in February 2017.It was the highest inflation rate since January 2013, on a surge in energy prices.
- Euro Area Unemployment Rate Steady At Near 8-Year Low .The jobless rate in the Euro Area was unchanged at 9.6 percent in January of 2017.
- Canadian Trade Surplus Beats Expectations In December . Canada's merchandise trade surplus narrowed to CAD 0.92 billion in December 2016.
- Canada Jobless Rate Falls To 6.8% In January .The unemployment rate in Canada declined to 6.8 percent in January of 2017 from 6.9 percent in December.
- Canada Inflation Rate At Over 2-Year High.Consumer prices in Canada increased 2.1 percent year-on-year in January of 2017.
- Canada Current Account Gap Narrows Sharply in Q4.Canada current account gap narrowed CAD 9 billion to CAD 10.7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- ALLIGATOR is in buy mode.
- ADX rising.
- DMI+ and DMI- are in buy mode and moving moving away from each other.
- AC is in positive zone.
- ALLIGATOR is sleeping.
- ADX falling.
- DMI+ and DMI- are in buy trend and moving away from each other.
- AC is in negative zone.