Trading with Dukascopy Europe
At Dukascopy Europe IBS AS (EU subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, Switzerland), you can trade spot Forex and bullions (precious metals) through the same platforms.
Dukascopy Europe provides trading services based on the following main principles:
- Equal trading rights – all clients have equal possibilities to provide and consume liquidity within the trading environment (marketplace business model);
- Transparent pricing environment – all clients have access to the same liquidity at equal prices through a single datafeed.
The clients of Dukascopy Europe can open an account with the minimum deposit of 100 USD. It is possible to open account fully online. You do not need to print anything and we will send you a copy of the contract to your e-mail.
Whilst developing its unique trading environment and providing professional Forex trading services Dukascopy Europe has chosen the following priorities:
- Attractive spreads (base spread for EUR/USD 0.2 pip, GBP/USD 0.5 pip)
- Security of the funds (the deposits of the clients of Dukascopy Europe are protected by EU regulation in the amount up to EUR 20’000.- for each client)
- ECN liquidity (100 – 200 mio on Majors)
- Wide range of trading orders (including stop-loss and limit)
- Instant execution
- No price and execution manipulations
- Equal prices and liquidity for all clients
- Advanced trading technologies
- 24/6 phone trading support
- Access to sophisticated analytics and news
- Technological stability
To get detailed information about trading conditions please choose one of the topics:
More information about SWFX
More information about Trading Platforms
To learn more about Dukascopy Forex trading platform, SWFX and other trading related information, please write us: Send us a message,
call us: +371 67 399 000 or alternatively ask for a call-back.