Trading with Dukascopy Europe
At Dukascopy Europe IBS AS (EU subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, Switzerland), you can trade spot Forex and bullions (precious metals) through the same platforms.
Dukascopy Europe provides trading services based on the following main principles:
- Equal trading rights – all clients have equal possibilities to provide and consume liquidity within the trading environment (marketplace business model);
- Transparent pricing environment – all clients have access to the same liquidity at equal prices through a single datafeed.
The clients of Dukascopy Europe can open an account with the minimum deposit of 100 USD. You can open an Instant account by sending us scanned copies of documents if the total amount of your deposit does not exceed 7 500 EUR and you deposit funds from an account with a financial institution which is registered in any EU country, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa or Switzerland.
The residents of these countries and territories can open an Instant Account by sending us scanned copies of documents if the total amount of your deposit does not exceed 2 000 EUR.
Whilst developing its unique trading environment and providing professional Forex trading services Dukascopy Europe has chosen the following priorities:
- Attractive spreads (base spread for EUR/USD 0.2 pip, GBP/USD 0.5 pip)
- Security of the funds (the deposits of the clients of Dukascopy Europe are protected by EU regulation in the amount up to EUR 20’000.- for each client)
- ECN liquidity (100 – 200 mio on Majors)
- Wide range of trading orders (including stop-loss and limit)
- Instant execution
- No price and execution manipulations
- Equal prices and liquidity for all clients
- Advanced trading technologies
- 24/6 phone trading support
- Access to sophisticated analytics and news
- Technological stability
To get detailed information about trading conditions please choose one of the topics:
|FOREX accounts||Commissions||Overnights||Margin requirements|