Dukascopy Europe's sustainability policy is based on the awareness and implementation of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, as well as the assessment of ESG risks.
Dukascopy Europe is involved in ensuring sustainable development, as it believes that sustainability provides economic benefits both in the economic activity of Dukascopy Europe and for the society.
Dukascopy Europe as a licensed investment brokerage company draws the attention of its clients to the fact that the client takes responsibility for the potential negative impact of ESG risks on the value of investments.
Dukascopy Europe's operational goals in the field of sustainability are:
- To ensure gender equality and full and equal opportunities regardless of gender, implemented through Dukascopy Europe's Remuneration Policy and Code of Ethics, and guided by this goal in Dukascopy Europe's operations;
- To promote stable, inclusive and sustainable employment for its employees, ensuring favorable working conditions, fair work organization, as well as high standards of professional ethics and collegial inclusiveness;
- To introduce measures to combat climate change and its effects, evaluating cooperation with customers, the risks that such cooperation could create in the achievement of both Dukascopy Europe's and overall society's goals.
ESG factors can affect Dukascopy Europe's sustainability risks, so it has:
- developed the Sustainability risk integration policy;
- included sustainability factors in the Remuneration policy;
- revised cooperation agreements with clients in accordance with the transparency of integration of sustainability risks;
- ensured transparency by making information and its internal documents defining its sustainability policy publicly available online.
Dukascopy Europe is committed to continuously evaluating its operations in the future aiming to achieve higher goals in the area of sustainability.
Dukascopy Europe is committed to continuously evaluating its operations in the future aiming to achieve higher goals in the area of sustainability. Additional information on the UN Sustainable Development Goals: https://sdgs.un.org/goals.