Dukascopy Europe (EU subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, Switzerland) is open for cooperation with the companies/individuals acting as independent service/technology providers of financial products.
This type of cooperation will allow you:
- To promote your product with the support of a well known brand
- To get a markup commission from the clients, for the service/technology you provide
- To get additional rebates for introducing the clients to Dukascopy Europe
In addition, having your product compatible with the Dukascopy Europe price feed gives you the unique advantages:
- To offer the product based on a real ECN price feed provided by the leaders in the FX industry
- To offer a high quality of execution for the clients' orders
Who can become an external service provider?
Any well established company or individual, with its own technical/intellectual solution can become an external service provider. All service providers should meet the following requirements:
- The service providers cannot undertake any brokerage or market making activities in the field of Forex trading.
- The service providers should inform its prospects and clients willing to use the technical/intellectual solution that they may apply for an account with Dukascopy Europe.
- In case of a technical solution it should be hosted on the partner’s server at its own expense and under its sole and exclusive responsibility.
- The service provider should be able to provide customer support to its clients with regards to the technical/intellectual solution.
Example of activities applicable to the external service provider definition:
Trading advisory, Algorithmic trading solutions, Trade signals development, Solutions for technical analysis, APIs/bridges for Dukascopy Europe products, regional training and support.
The external service provider is entitled to offer trading with Dukascopy Europe by adding an additional markup for its own service provided to the client. The markup will be charged separately from the brokerage commission based on a previously signed client’s acceptance. The markup amount will be discussed on an individual basis between Dukascopy Europe and the external service provider.
Price Feed Integration
For the products based on the Dukascopy Europe price feed, there are two API solutions available for integration:
For professional market participants Dukascopy Europe offers the possibility of FIX API
integration. The Dukascopy FIX API is based on FIX4.4 protocol. It is used to receive real-time data feed, submit orders, set / modify / cancel orders, and receive automated notifications of trading activities read more
provides the possibility to develop custom software applications using Java programming language. API client library can be linked to customer systems. It communicates directly with Dukascopy Europe trade servers over secure and authenticated Internet sessions. It’s not necessary to run JForex platform at the same time, but the platform can be used to monitor in real-time any actions taken by a customer’s system read more
How to apply?
Please apply for the External Service Providers' program by sending your application request to Üzenet küldése. You have to describe the type of services/products you provide with a clear reference to your business model.
You will be contacted by a Dukascopy Europe representative for verification. A draft of the Service Provider Contract will be offered to you for viewing. After the contract conclusion you can immediately start your product promotion as a Service Provider.
Please note that Dukascopy Europe will conduct a screening process in order to ascertain/determine whether Dukascopy Europe would be inclined to enter into cooperation with a certain/given individual or corporation.
To learn more about External Service Providers or other trading-related information, please write us:Üzenet küldése, call us: +371 67 399 000 or alternatively ask us for a call-back.