- Le trading avec Dukascopy
- Les comptes Forex/CFD ECN
- Les plateformes de trading Forex/CFD
- Les frais de trading
- Le trading automatisé sur JForex
- Concours des Option Binaires
- Concours du Trader
- Trader de l'année
- Concours de la stratégie
- Concours du trading social
- Concours de l'analyse technique
- Analyse fondamentale
- Concours de l'article
- Poker de la Communité
- Miss Dukascopy
- Geneva Forex Event
- Solutions pour les Tiers Gérants
- Ouvrir un compte DEMO PAMM (Forex)
- Apporteurs d'affaires
- Fournisseurs de service externes
- Banques dépositaires
- Marques Blanches
Dukascopy Bank SA
|Règlementé par FINMA|
|Registre du Commerce
(CHF 22'000'000 share capital)
l'Association suisse des
|Membre de l'ISDA|
SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace
Following the recent launch of new stock markets available for CFD trading, Dukascopy is pleased to announce a considerable cut of the minimum trading commissions for single stock CFD instruments. Minimum commissions for European stocks have been cut from 10 EUR to 4 EUR or equivalent in other currencies. Standard commission remain unchanged at the level of 0.1% of turnover. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for more details.
We expect that these attractive trading conditions will encourage clients to familiarize themselves with the extended instruments offering.
As can be read in online media*, "dukascopi" or "Mercure Services Ltd" currently pretends to offer brokerage services from Switzerland, at same place as Dukascopy Bank, which is untrue.
Be warned that this deceiving scheme has no relation whatsoever with Dukascopy Group. In our opinion this is a scam.
- from the 13st of July 2017 on DEMO
- from the 20th of July 2017 on LIVE
For any additional inquiries, please feel free to contact Support Team.
The US celebrates Independence day on Tuesday, 4 July. Beware of reduced liquidity on Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 July.
- Regular trading hours
- Trading stops at 17:00 GMT on Tuesday, 4 July
- Following instruments will be closed at 15:45 GMT on Monday, 3 July:
JPN.IDX/JPY, USA30.IDX/USD, USATECH.IDX/USD, USA500.IDX/USD.
- Following instruments will be closed at 16:45 GMT on Tuesday, 4 July:
COPPER.CMD/USD, BRENT.CMD/USD, GAS.CMD/USD, LIGHT.CMD/USD, JPN.IDX/JPY, USA30.IDX/USD, USATECH.IDX/USD, USA500.IDX/USD.
The range of tradable CFDs on single stocks at Dukascopy Bank and Dukascopy Europe has been extended. Most liquid stock CFDs from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland have been added to the platform.
Currently the new instruments are available for Self-Trading accounts only. New CFD instruments can be added using the instrument selector in the trading platform.
The plan is to gradually launch CFDs on the most interesting shares from all major stock markets.
Route de Pre-Bois 20, ICC, Entrance H,
1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland