As mentioned yesterday regarding my sudden interest on intermittent-fasting, today is my experiment on applying that which I've learnt from the youtube videos.
Current status for my day 16 of week 2:
- #pullinstomach - done 30 reps.;
- #morningexercises - did full-body workout (F.B.W)- 1 round at ~8 am and the next round at ~11 am;
Did 8-30 repetitions between each stations. Attempted 10 of the 11 fitness stations (without abs-benching) as I do not wish to have another almost-fainting scare episode.
Maybe due to sufficient recovery time between each station, I'm happy to report my completion of the 2 rounds without feeling faint.
Moreover, today managed exceed my 10,000 steps pretty fast as I also walk a lot for recovery between each workout station.
- #eyesexcercises - done using video from day 11.
- #drinkwater - target 2 liters - done & on my 3rd litre to get sufficient re-hydration after my F.B.W.;
- #non-carbonated drink- taking the milk after posting this.
- #meditate - done with prayers (between each round of the FBW).