Online media license of Dukascopy TV
Dukascopy TV has received a license of Federal Office of Communications from Swiss state regulator OFCOM. As such, Dukascopy TV is now officially recognized as a Swiss Financial Television channel:
Launched back in 2008 as an online financial & analytics TV site, DukascopyTV has developed rapidly ever since and now boasts an audience of 2.5 million unique viewers per month.
DukascopyTV continues to build on its success through a team of 55 professionals who conduct daily broadcasts, programmes and interviews (1.5 hour video content or 20+ video products) in 7 languages (English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese) with some of the biggest names in the financial and media industry across the globe. We are very proud of the high quality cooperation we have made with our guests and partners.
Regarding the progress of the project, Mr. Duka, General Producer of Dukascopy TV said:
“We currently have TV studios in different offices of the Dukascopy Group in Geneva, Riga, Kiev and remote broadcasting from Sydney, Sao Paolo, Madrid, Moscow and London.
Our next target is to strengthen our media presence in Asia by developing broadcasting from Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Due to Dukascopy Group's entrance in Japanese market by buying Alpari Japan, we are working on launching TV broadcasting in Japanese with the help of our new office in Tokyo.
Dukascopy TV is about money, how to make money, about those who know how to make money, about those who know how to spend money effectively and with style, about successful personalities, successful brands, financial ups and downs.
I would like to congratulate my friends, partners and colleagues from the TV Department with this significant recognition and wish them all prosperity, creative successes and unlimited inspiration!”
As we celebrate this landmark achievement, Dukascopy TV wishes to thank all of those who have helped to create content and develop our project. Unfortunately, we cannot outline each and every individual creative contribution as there are a lot of them. However, we allow ourselves to personally express our gratitude to at least a few of TV-show co-authors.
- Luzius Wasescha, President of Club Diplomatique de Geneve and former representative of Switzerland to the World Trade Organisation
- Nicola Tomatis, CEO, BlueBotics SA
- Francois Savary, CIO, Reyl & Cie SA
- Jacques Sapir, Writer, economist. Paris, France
- Cédric Roland – Gosselin, CEO, Petercam Banque Privée
- Francois Oesch, CIO, Banque Heritage SA
- Francois Nordhof, Global CIO & Head of Portfolio Management, BCP Bank
- Edward Karr, Former President of American International Club in Geneva, Founder of RAM Partners SA
- Mario Geniale, CIO, Banque CIC
- Dirk Forrister, President and CEO, International Emissions Trading Association
- Roberto Falzoni, President, Dukre Asset Management
- Edouard Crestin Billet, Senior Partner, 1875 Finance
- Abdallah Chatila, CEO, Abdallah Chatila SA
- Kaisa Hietala, Vice President Renewable Fuels, Neste Oil Company
- Marco A Northland, CEO, Etrion Corporation
- Ali Benouari, EcoFinance Owner and Algeria President Candidate 2014.
- Prettre Herve, Director, Credit Suisse
- Pascal Widmer, CEO, Banque Cramer
- Amir Adnani, Founder and CEO, Uranium Energy Corp.
- Phillip Watson, CIO, Mirabaud Banque
- Ryan Nettles, Director, Head of FX, Swissquote
- Serge Aebischer, CEO, Franc Vila
- Alfonso Tasso, CEO, Swisscom Hospitality
- Sheikh Salman Bin Abdullah Bin Saedan, Chairman, Salman Bin Abdullah Bin Saedan Real Estate Group
- Eric Vanraes, Head of Fixed-Income, Banque Baring Brothers Sturdza
- Caroline Lang, Co-chair, Sotheby`s Switzerland
- Leonid Kravchuk, Former President of Ukraine
- Boris Nemtsov, Former Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
- Yuriy Yekhanurov, Former Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Valeria Gontareva, Head of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- Oleg Tkachenko, CEO, Ukrainian Stock Market
- Pavel Tepluhin, CEO, Deutsche Bank Russia
- Jurii Skachkov, CEO, Hitachi Russia and CIS
- Kaha Bendukidze, Former Minister of Economy of Georgia
- Dr. Otmar Issing, Former Chief Economist and Member of the Board of the ECB
- Jon Matonis, Founding Director, Bitcoin Foundation
- Laimdota Straujuma, Former Prime Minister of Latvia
- Aivars Lembergs, Latvian politician and businessman
- Janis Vanags, Vice-president, AirBaltic
- Raimonds Pauls, Latvian composer and piano player, Former Minister of Culture of Latvia
- Artis Pabriks, Former Minister for Defense of Latvia, Former Minister for Foreign Affairs of Latvia
- Andris Berzins, Former President of Latvia
- Athanasios Vamvakidis, Chief FX Strategiest, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch
- Alexandra Estio, Senior Economist, BNP Paribas
- Robert Bergqvist, Chief Economist, SEB
- Pasi Kuoppamaki, Chief Economist, Danske Bank
- David Wilson, Director, Citigroup
- Giles Moec, Chief European Econimist, Deutsche Bank
- Magnus Billing, Senior Vice President, Nasdaq
- Antonio Delfim Neto, Former Minister of Finance of Brazil.
- Raimonds Vejonis, President of Latvia
- Ken Seagal, Founder of iMac.
- Vladimir Pozner, Journalist, TV-host
- Lorenzo Stoll, Head of Western Switzerland, Swiss.
- Sean Gilbertson, CEO, Faberge.
- Jean-Marc Pontroué, CEO, Roger Dubuis.