I have a question. How to insert separators term time frame to week and month of the platform Jforex?
Since you are not logged in, we don't know your spoken language, but assume it is English
Please, sign in or choose another language to translate from the list.
– or –
Select spoken language
Your spoken language successfully changed to
Hi, for daily separators please do the following:
1. Open JForex platform.
2. Click "Tools -> Preferences" menu item.
3. Go to "Chart" tab.
4. Tick "Show Period Separators" checkbox.
5. Click "OK" button.
However, I don't know of any way to insert weekly and monthly separators other than to find or develop a custom indicator.
You can try and:
1. Check JStore if such indicator already exists: https://www.dukascopy.com/jstore/en/
2. Develop it yourself.
3. Ask external programmers for help: https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/members/?user=&country=0&spoken_language=&services=program_service
4. Request new feature: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/forum/viewforum.php?f=128&sid=48d74a9966ba55df8ef10841b5640fe2
This is i know but I need separators on the wek and monts.
You write only day separator.