One of the reason, I love to write articles in dukascopy contest, is to instill deep rooted habit by way of seemingly right knowledge passionately. So that even in my deep sleep I click right buttons. In that effort today’s article is about Trends in Forex market. I myself am a scalper and now I am trying to develop into trend following scalper. In that sense I am trying how to identify and when to enter. Broadly this article will help people who are doing Trend trading. So let’s begin.
What is trend
- The trend is simply the general direction of market.
- Markets don’t generally move in a straight line but are characterized by series of Zig-Zags.
- It is direction of those peaks and troughs that constitutes the market trend.
- An uptrend is a series of successively higher peaks and troughs.
- A downtrend is just the opposite, a series of declining peaks and troughs.