Starting from January 2014, the Rules of Strategy Contest will be changed. In order to make the competition more open and transparent, following changes will be applied:
- Performance will be valued by a maximum of 200 points (changed from 100).
- Maximum Drawdown valuation will be added. It shows maximum sum of consecutive losses. It will be valued max 50 points for 0% Drawdown (0 points for 100%).
- Popularity, PipExpert and Dukascopy points will be discarded.
- Bonuses for Open Code and Visual strategy will be unchanged.
- Strategy has to be described in detail in order to receive the prize won in contest. This means that a description of the trading logic, chart examples and other necessary information should be present in strategy description.