Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest
 Post subject: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 07 Apr, 2013, 20:46 

User rating: 2
Hi Support,
the links in Strategy Contest pages redirect to Trader Contest pages, and it is not possible to see "My Page" (and similar links) on Strategy Contest page.

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 00:17 

User rating: 4
Ciao Frank,

Copy the link from your page then replace in your URL TradingContest by strategyContest. the part in bold below is the one you need to change.

https://www.dukascopy.com/strategycontest/?action=strategyPage&trader=pipscity&strategy_id=47340#strategy-47340

Worked for me.

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 05:33 

User rating: 3
I think the strategy is discontinued by the Dukascopy because all the strategies have been stopped and I can't even find my strategy page..
Hope we get words from the staff on this issue or not so issue soon

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 07:31 

User rating: 0
pawansansanwal wrote:
I think the strategy is discontinued by the Dukascopy because all the strategies have been stopped and I can't even find my strategy page..

I have the same problem and i can't access my strategies page

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 07:37 

pawansansanwal wrote:

i found the solution : when you click "my strategies link" it directs you to trader contest page as following
https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=strategyPage&trader=fadyvictor
now manually replace tradercontest in bold with "strategycontest" to be as following
https://www.dukascopy.com/strategycontes ... fadyvictor
go to the above link it will direct you to your strategy page
i hope it solves the problem for you

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 08:42 

Hi pipscity
thanks for your hint, it works even for me. Unfortunately I can't restart the strategy because in strategy's page there isn't the Restarting button.

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 10:59 

User rating: 11
Frank_ wrote:
Hi pipscity
thanks for your hint, it works even for me. Unfortunately I can't restart the strategy because in strategy's page there isn't the Restarting button.

Best regards,
Frank

First acces your strategy and use the little trick Pipscity recommended. then you'll be able to restart it. It worked for me.
Just look carefully and you'll see it. ;)

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 12:10 

Hi Heruar,
the Restart button has appeared even on my strategy page, and it works even for me. Thanks.

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: Little trouble with links of Strategy Constest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 14:47 

Its do not even alow to comment or Like any traders..Looks like this link mismatch is effecting all functions. Wyhy this is not fixed still ?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com