Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011
 Post subject: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Apr, 2011, 22:21 

User rating: 0
I registered my Dukascopy Forex Community account (szlnk) on 3rd of April, and I immediately subscribed to Strategy Context. I got the email with login name and password (as usual), but the strategy month I subsribed for was May 2011:
Account ID:    2****5
Login:    DEMOC*****
Password:    *****
Contest month:    May 2011

I pressed the "Subscribe" button again, and I got the message: "Participant with such nickname, email or first name/last name already registered for this month"

How can I register for April?

szlnk

Post subject: Re: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Apr, 2011, 22:50 

Problem solved, I registered here: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... x_account/

Post subject: Re: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Apr, 2011, 11:31 

I think you opened a demo account, which is not related to the contest in any ways...

Post subject: Re: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 19 Apr, 2011, 23:30 

User rating: -
crito wrote:
I think you opened a demo account, which is not related to the contest in any ways...

The contest account I opened works. I received the confirmation email, login name starts with DEMOC, I'm listed among the participants, I can trade.

Post subject: Re: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Apr, 2011, 14:05 

User rating: 8
Dear Contestants, we are currently updating the web-site and the new registration will become available in a few hours. We will send email notification to all participants who have already applied for the contest participation in May.

Post subject: Re: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 29 Apr, 2011, 02:56 

User rating: -
Contest Support wrote:
Dear Contestants, we are currently updating the web-site and the new registration will become available in a few hours. We will send email notification to all participants who have already applied for the contest participation in May.
hi mod,i like to enquire if i need to re-register for may's contest again if i am already in the april's contest? or whats the normal procedures,pls advise,thanks!

Post subject: Re: Can't register to Strategy Contest April 2011 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 29 Apr, 2011, 10:33 

User rating: 8
fxking7 wrote:
Contest Support wrote:
hi mod,i like to enquire if i need to re-register for may's contest again if i am already in the april's contest? or whats the normal procedures,pls advise,thanks!

Yes, you need to re-register again. We have sent the emails to everyone to inform about the new design.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com