External Service Providers
Dukascopy Bank is open for cooperation with the companies/individuals acting as independent service/technology providers of financial products.
This type of cooperation will allow you:
- To promote your product with the support of a well known brand
- To get a markup commission from the clients, for the service/technology you provide
- To get additional rebates for introducing the clients to Dukascopy Bank
In addition, having your product compatible with the Dukascopy Bank price feed gives you the unique advantages:
- To offer the product based on a real ECN price feed provided by the leaders in the FX industry
- To offer a high quality of execution for the clients' orders
Who can become an external service provider?
Any well established company or individual, with its own technical/intellectual solution can become an external service provider. All service providers should meet the following requirements:
- The service providers cannot undertake any brokerage or market making activities in the field of Forex trading.
- The service providers should inform its prospects and clients willing to use the technical/intellectual solution that they have the possibility to open an account with Dukascopy Bank.
- In case of a technical solution it should be hosted on the partnerís server at its own expense and under its sole and exclusive responsibility.
- The service provider should be able to provide customer support to its clients with regards to the technical/intellectual solution.
Example of activities applicable to the external service provider definition:
- Trading advisory;
- Algorithmic trading solutions;
- Trade signals development;
- Solutions for technical analysis;
- APIs/bridges for Dukascopy Bank products;
- Regional training and support;
The external service provider is entitled to offer trading with Dukascopy Bank by adding an additional markup for its own service provided to the client. The markup will be charged separately from the brokerage commission based on a previously signed clientís acceptance. The markup amount will be discussed on an individual basis between Dukascopy Bank and the external service provider.
Price Feed Integration
How to apply?
Please apply for the External Service Providers' program by sending your application request to email@example.com. You have to describe the type of services/products you provide with a clear reference to your business model.
You will be contacted by a Dukascopy Bank representative for verification. A draft of the Service Provider Contract will be offered to you for viewing. After the contract conclusion you can immediately start your product promotion as a Service Provider.