Market News and Research




Market News and Research

Search form
in category:
, from: to:
Bertelsmann not to buy remaining 25% of Random House
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:07:07 GMT
 
Bertelsmann stated it had achieved its goal to hold 75% of Penguin Random House and was not eager to buy the remaining 25%. >>
Read more
Tillerson arrives in Kuwait to discuss Qatar crisis
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:06:44 GMT
 
On Monday, the US State Secretary Rex Tillerson arrived in Kuwait to hold talks with the Gulf states over resolving the Doha crisis triggered by Qatar's alleged support of terrorism. >>
Read more
IFC to invest $50M in CompareAsiaGroup
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:12:22 GMT
 
A number of major investment funds, including the World Bank's group member International Finance Corporation, have agreed to invest $50M in the Hong-Kong's start-up CompareAsiaGroup that helps Asian consumers to select and >>
Read more
Nestle and Enterome to form a joint venture
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:11:34 GMT
 
Nestle's group health science business unit is planning to form a joint venture with pharmaceutical company Enterome to develop microbiome-based diagnostics for liver and bowel diseases. >>
Read more
Man gets head injury in Bull Run at San Fermin festival
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:30:47 GMT
 
A young man got a head injury and was given hospital treatment after he had taken part in the Bull Run at San Fermin festival in the Spanish city of >>
Read more
Thailand accepts $258M South Korea fighter jets purchase
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:19:10 GMT
 
The Cabinet of Thailand approved the $258M purchase of the eight South Korean T-50 fighter jets, the PM Prayuth Chan-ocha reported on Tuesday. >>
Read more
Donald Trump to visit UK in 2018
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:34:19 GMT
 
According to Sky News, the US President Donald Trump is planning his visit to Britain for the next year, following the UK PM Theresa May's invitation in January.  >>
Read more
Musk unveils first Tesla Model 3 photos
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:27:55 GMT
 
Tesla's CEO Elon Musk revealed the first pictures of a new $35K Model 3 sedan on his Twitter account, intending to roll off the production line. >>
Read more
USD/JPY shows upside potential
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:19:38 GMT
 
US private companies showed a stronger-than-expected job growth in June, indicating that the labour market continued strengthening further. >>
Read more
GBP/USD tests 1.2900 mark
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:16:32 GMT
 
Output in the UK manufacturing industry dropped unexpectedly over the month in May, suggesting that the country's economic growth continued to weaken. >>
Read more
XAU/USD reconfirms pattern
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:56:15 GMT
 
As it was expected, the metal's price has rebounded against the lower trend line of the descending channel pattern. >>
Read more
EUR/USD signals an upcoming fall
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:54:24 GMT
 
The EUR/USD pair has not left the previous range. However, a new short term pattern reveals important information. >>
Read more
Australian business conditions around pre-GFC highs, confidence improves
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:44:49 GMT
 
The measure of business conditions in Australia jumped to its multi-year highs, nearing pre-crisis levels, as most of industries performed well, reporting higher sales and increases in profits. >>
Read more
Investors' sentiment for Euro zone remains positive
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:44:41 GMT
 
Euro zone Sentix economic sentiment remained close to the ten-year high, a private survey showed on Monday. >>
Read more
Eight dead amid rare mass shooting in Thailand
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:34:20 GMT
 
Eight people were reported to be dead, including a child as gunmen started shooting after holding them hostage in the Thai Southern region of Krabi. >>
Read more

Contacts   Hot Links   Search
Site Map
Report an issue
© 1998-2017 Dukascopy® Bank SA

On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com

An error correcting system is functioning on our website. If you find a mistake you are able to send us a notification.
Simply highlight the error and press Ctrl + Enter and then follow the instructions.