NEW STOCKS AND ETFS AVAILABLE FOR TRADING ON LIVE
Dukascopy continues to expand its list of more than 750 FX and CFD instruments with the addition of stocks and ETFs from US, Ireland, Hong Kong, France and Germany.
The stocks of the COVID-19 vaccine maker Moderna, Chinese electric vehicle maker Nio, US utility company Plug Power Inc, Uber, the stock of Zoom creators Zoom Video Communications, Chinese multinational electronics company's Xiaomi, Bank of Ireland, Ryanair and many others have been added to Live and Demo trading platforms.
New: 8 ETFs including LYXOR ETF Daily X2 Short Bund, Lyxor Leveraged CAC 40 and an ETF for STOXX Europe 600.
For detailed information on SWAP rates and other trading conditions, please visit our website.
More JForex4 developments and more instruments will be brought to you by Dukascopy soon.
The full list of new instruments can be found below
- ABV.US/USD AbbVie Inc
- AMWL.US/USD American Well Corp. (Class A)
- MRNA.US/USD Moderna Inc
- NIO.US/USD Nio INC
- PLTR.US/USD Palantir Technologies Inc. (Class A)
- PTON.US/USD Peloton Interactive Inc
- PLUG.US/USD Plug Power Inc
- ROKU.US/USD Roku Inc
- SNOW.US/USD Snowflake Inc. (Class A)
- SQ.US/USD Square Inc
- UBER.US/USD Uber Technologies Inc.
- XPEV.US/USD Xpeng Inc ADR
- ZM.US/USD Zoom Video Communications Inc. (Class A)
- BIRG.IE/EUR Bank Of Ireland Plc
- CRG.IE/EUR CRH Plc
- KRX.IE/EUR Kingspan Group Plc
- KRZ.IE/EUR Kerry Group Plc
- RY4C.IE/EUR Ryanair Holdings Plc
- 3188.HK/HKD ChinaAMC CSI 300 Index ETF
- 2822.HK/HKD CSOP FTSE China A50 ETF
- 2828.HK/HKD Hang Seng H-Share Index ETF
- 2836.HK/HKD iShares Core S&P BSE SENSEX India ETF
- 1810.HK/HKD Xiaomi Corp
- DSB.FR/EUR LYXOR ETF Daily X2 Short Bund
- LVC.FR/EUR Lyxor ETF Leverage CAC 40
- LYXBNK.FR/EUR Lyxor UCITS ETF STOXX EUROPE 600 Banks
- TECDAXE.DE/EUR iShares TecDAX UCITS DE ETF