Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

It's impossible to build any strategy
 Post subject: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 15 Feb, 2021, 18:24 

User rating: 1
Hi,
I am facing the problem with strategy building. It's impossible to build any strategy. All the time I get the the following table on the screen.
Please, anybody help me to resolve the problem.

Attachments:
Screenshot (1).png [566.41 KiB]
Downloaded 7165 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 16 Feb, 2021, 10:53 

The same problem here. I build a strategy that works fine, then close the program and when I reopen again I am getting the same error. Really annoying and not usable.

When this will be fixed??

Thanks

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 07 Apr, 2021, 09:22 

Hi,

What about the technical problem I wrote above?
Thanks guys.

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 12 Apr, 2021, 10:23 

User rating: 6
Here the same!

I wrote some emails to Support!

I hope they will figure it out soon!

The same problem when I tried to build it for the Contest! It popups SERVER ERROR!

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 19 Apr, 2021, 16:01 

Here we are!

I've tried to build the strategy for the Contest!

Please assist!

Attachments:
Снимок экрана 2021-04-19 180024.png [12.29 KiB]
Downloaded 6839 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Apr, 2021, 13:25 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... 774#p95774

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 May, 2021, 11:45 

User rating: 4
Dear Community,

Idem from my side and the problem was noticed since the 3rd or 04th of May 2021 only.
I've used the Visual Jforex on the 01st May and I build the strategy without any problem.
Two or three days ago I made some changes in the strategy but i can't built it.
The changes I've made are really minor, it was only changing some fixed variable used for a comparaison, but I can notice that the orders positions variables aren't shown complete as mentioned by vadim_berezhnoj (support team) in the message (https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... 774#p95774).

Also I can see that the user variables are now listed in alphabetical order when in the past it was by chronological order, maybe this change in the Visual Jforex has altered something in the compiler.

Best regards;
BilboFX

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 17 May, 2021, 21:28 

vadim_berezhnoj wrote:
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/forum/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=57555&p=95774#p95774

Thanks, that helped me!

Post subject: Re: It's impossible to build any strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 23 May, 2021, 10:24 

User rating: 0
Thank you. That's the question I came to the forum with today ))

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com