Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Gaps in Data
 Post subject: Gaps in Data Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 16 May, 2013, 13:47 

User rating: 2
To Dukascopy Support,

I have noticed that there is a gap in the data of a few pairs like USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDCHF from 14th june to 18th june, 2009. The data is missing for 5 days together and then resumes on 19th june, 2009.

I have attached the snapshots of the charts showing the gaps. Please go through them and let me know the reason why these gaps are present.

Regards,

B_Positive.

Attachments:
USDCHF Gap.png [34.56 KiB]
Downloaded 769 times
EURJPY Gap.png [42.61 KiB]
Downloaded 766 times
USDJPY Gap.png [42.24 KiB]
Downloaded 765 times
GBPJPY Gap.png [42.59 KiB]
Downloaded 688 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Gaps in Data Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 17 May, 2013, 11:57 
JForex Master

User rating:
We did not find any problems at these dates. Please remove the cache files of the shown instruments in your cache folder and open the platform. The data will be downloaded from our servers again then.

Post subject: Re: Gaps in Data Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 May, 2013, 05:37 

User rating: 0
I have the same problem with XAU & XAG charts on 1m period. When watching it in on line chart from site, the same thing. It just filter this period. Removing of cache files in the folder didn't help.

Attachments:
xau_on_line.png [117.31 KiB]
Downloaded 757 times
xag.JPG [151.21 KiB]
Downloaded 778 times
xau.JPG [168.58 KiB]
Downloaded 799 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Gaps in Data Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 23 Feb, 2016, 13:50 

User rating: 1
I had a same problem. After deleting of cache data, the problem solved.

Thank you for solution.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com