Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to to realize A SCAM BINARY OPTIONS BROKER
 Post subject: How to to realize A SCAM BINARY OPTIONS BROKER Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 15 Mar, 2014, 10:48 

User rating: 0
Hi guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having traded 4 years so far, I realized a very bad thing : there are up to 80 - 90% EXISTING BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS are SCAM. Very few in this industry are honest.

My friends, my brothers who blindly listened to them with lied promise that they will make big money if they invest, usually had a sad consequence of lossing result. I Myseft has lost so much when i was a noob newbie because of them too.

So that, with my respect for Trader Community, I wanna share my value experiences with you to consider before investing your money in a BINARY OPTIONS COMPANY.

A BINARY OPTIONS BROKER is a SCAM when :

1. Always encourage you to invest more money, and promise out very good things like regular profit per month (always 100%, no lose), x2 or x3 account balance in short time ...etc..

2. Withdrawal takes so long. They just want to delay as long as they can. An honest broker always processes a withdrawal in maximum of 48 hours. For example, Bancdebinary is a scam website. They told they need 7 DAYS for the withdrawal to arrive, but after that they ALWAYS TOLD THIS MONTH THEY HAD DELAYS.

3. Many complaints. Please check it on GOOGLE before you invest. If you see that the BINARY OPTION BROKER you want to invest in has many complaints then, think again carefully.

4. NO regulation. Those broker were founded freely and illegally, so that they couldnt be regulated.

Post subject: Re: How to to realize A SCAM BINARY OPTIONS BROKER Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 02 Jun, 2019, 16:52 

User rating: 0
Fortunately in recent years regulators did a great job in forcing unauthorized providers to went out of business. There are still a lot of scam brokers, but definitely much less than few years ago and that's a great thing! First place when you choose a broker to trade with, you should find and confirm if they are regulated and never ever trade with unregulated, suspicious companies, no matter what kind of offers they give you!

Dukascopy is the best example of highly reputable and regulated by multiple authorities broker with top level customer services and highest review ratings! The best thing about Dukascopy is that they have powerful platform for trading Forex, CFD and Crypto-assets on one place. You can find here more CFD brokers ratings.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com