Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Contest strategy in VJFx.
 Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Dec, 2013, 12:12 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Hello.

First you should compile strategy in JForex before setting it on contest.
Second strategy has to be saved in file with the exact same name as VJ strategy.

Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Dec, 2013, 16:32 

User rating: 11
Yes... Thank you, Vadim.
For other contestants, new and old, that didn't know this, the name of the strategy and the name of the file are "case sensitive", which means there is a difference between upper and lower case letters.
That difference can mean "Compilation Error" and really forfeit your chance to participate in the strategy contest for one month.
Just wanted to clarify this for other people who got in the same situation as I did.
Good luck this month to everybody, and watch out next month ;) I'm coming back ! :)

Cheers.

Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Jan, 2014, 00:37 

User rating: 0
Still unable to join the strategy contest as I can't submit it.
Noticing Caps and saving / building as instructed.
Logging in with emailaddress, can't login with username or username is unknown, connecting with facebook.
Does this help you into the right direction of fixing my account?
Would like to start the year in the strategy contest.
Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 14 Jan, 2014, 18:10 

User rating:
Let's test it in cooperation.
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=50660

Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 17 May, 2014, 10:16 

I missed this, topic doesn't exists?
Seem still more people have this problem.
https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/q_a/?ac ... n&q_id=538

And how can I change my password? I can't seem to logon anymore on VJFx with username and can't type emailaddress no more?
Any help is appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Jun, 2014, 13:14 

I am still receiving this message. I was trying everything but JSON... : 4 is my problem. No solution. This is why I can't participate in the contest almost half year

Post subject: Re: Contest strategy in VJFx. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Jun, 2014, 15:48 

User rating:
Greetings.

This problem was fixed two versions ago. Please clean browsers cache data and recompile strategy.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com