Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

PositionsViewer and PositionsInfo see only positions with default instrument
 Post subject: PositionsViewer and PositionsInfo see only positions with default instrument Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Dec, 2013, 23:18 

User rating: 1
Hello,
Positions Viewer ignores positions with other than DefaultInstrument.
I created a simple strategy to test it:

Here the strategy running together with jf on the same account:

Attachments:
PositionsInfoBug.vfs [23.38 KiB]
Downloaded 138 times
PositionsInfoRunning.jpg [173.01 KiB]
Downloaded 337 times
PositionsInfo0.jpg [89.24 KiB]
Downloaded 317 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: PositionsViewer and PositionsInfo see only positions with default instrument Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Dec, 2013, 13:51 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

It should work this way. If you add other currency to the strategy it would count it also.

Post subject: Re: PositionsViewer and PositionsInfo see only positions with default instrument Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Dec, 2013, 16:30 

Hi,

I cannot find a way how to do it.
I can open positions on more instruments, but can close only the default ones.

In historical tester, behind the "instrument" button, I selected more instruments, but also in this case the non-default instrument positions are ignored when i try to close them.

Please help.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: PositionsViewer and PositionsInfo see only positions with default instrument Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Dec, 2013, 21:14 

Please advise how I can use position viewer for other positions than those of default instrument only.
Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com