Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JSON decoding error during login attempt
 Post subject: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 31 Oct, 2013, 09:33 

User rating: 7
Hi Support,

I am trying to connect Visual JForex to my community account but I get the error.

Can you please help me to overcome the issue and get access to my JStore strategies?

Thank you and best regards,
Kurak

Attachments:
login_decoding_error.png [5.57 KiB]
Downloaded 553 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 31 Oct, 2013, 11:37 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings

We need your community login and date time of login attempt to fix that bug.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 31 Oct, 2013, 15:13 

Hello,

It happens every time I try to login. For example now: 15:13 CET, community login: 'kurak777'.

Best regards,
Kurak

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Nov, 2013, 20:13 

Any progress? I am still encountering the issue regardless of which machine or internet connection I use.

Regards,
Kurak

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Nov, 2013, 20:48 

User rating: 0
Still with error ...

Can Help us please?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Nov, 2013, 10:30 

User rating: 27
Greetings!

It does not work with email-login.

Please use only the Community-Login with the correct spelling using upper and lower cases.

If it still persists please let us know.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Nov, 2013, 10:38 

Hello,

It does not work neither with email nor with community login! That is I get the same error in any of those cases.

Regards,
Kurak

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Nov, 2013, 10:53 

User rating: 11
I can login both ways on the website, but only with email on Visual JF application.

Cheers.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Nov, 2013, 14:52 

Hello Support,

I am not able to perform the simple login action. "JSON decoding error: 4" is still there. Can you please investigate and fix the issue?

Best regards,
Kurak

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Nov, 2013, 16:38 

Did you change your community-login?

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Nov, 2013, 18:47 

Hi,

I have never changed my community login.

Please consult following three cases:
1. I try to login using my community login.
2. I try to login using email which community login is registered under.
3. I provide fake login.

It looks like my credentials are properly recognized however I am receiving the error and cannot login.

Best regards,
Kurak

Attachments:
visualJFXError.png [11.92 KiB]
Downloaded 513 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Nov, 2013, 11:16 

Hi,

We are very sorry. We still do not know what causes the error. Thank you very much for your help, anyway!

Could you please send us your password via email to [email protected]. It would be very grateful and hopefully we will find a solution with your assistance.

Thank you in advance!

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Nov, 2013, 12:49 

User rating: 11
dirk_r1 wrote:
Hi,

We are very sorry. We still do not know what causes the error. Thank you very much for your help, anyway!

Could you please send us your password via email to [email protected]. It would be very grateful and hopefully we will find a solution with your assistance.

Thank you in advance!

That's an unusual request :)
I mean I don't have a problem with that, I can type the email adress manually to avoid phishing scams and such, but wouldn't you have access to that information already ?
I'm thinking there are different departments within Dukascopy and one has access to account information and one to the Visual JForex source code. So in my logic the problems related to accounts and Visual JFx are more of a lack of communication between departments problem. ;)
If one department would have access to all the info maybe my Visual account would work with the strategy contest.
Just my 2 cents :)

Cheers

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 Nov, 2013, 15:44 

User rating: 4
Hello Kurak

We made temporary changes in authorisation in case of your problem.
This problem will be fully fixed a bit later, but currently you can to login in VJF with your login name: kurak777.
But please dont use email as login there.

Post subject: Re: JSON decoding error during login attempt Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 Nov, 2013, 15:53 

Hello,

I confirm, I am able to login now.

Thank you and best regards,
Kurak

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com