Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Very Stange Issue
 Post subject: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 09:06 

User rating: 7
Hi Guys,

I've been getting a stange issue on this file (as per picture). The builder also seems to add a lot of candles in the auto created variables , I am really unsure why it does this??

Support can you have a look at this - I am unsure why it is causing problems,

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
MAband3issue.jpg [187.81 KiB]
Downloaded 387 times
MABAND3.vfs [84.35 KiB]
Downloaded 320 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 09:20 

The other thing I find is that when I load the strategy , the calculation expression has dissapeared - photo 1 shows what it should be, photo 2 shows what happens.

Attachments:
Calcexpression2.jpg [225.83 KiB]
Downloaded 1110 times
Calcexpression.jpg [56.5 KiB]
Downloaded 1105 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 11:52 

User rating: 0
doczero wrote:
The other thing I find is that when I load the strategy , the calculation expression has dissapeared - photo 1 shows what it should be,

Seems, that it is a bug, we will investigate it and will fix it.

Post subject: Re: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 11:53 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
doczero wrote:
The other thing I find is that when I load the strategy , the calculation expression has dissapeared - photo 1 shows what it should be, photo 2 shows what happens.

Seems that it is a bug, we will investigate it and will fix it.

Post subject: Re: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 12:57 

Thanks - what about the first error (in the MABAND3issue.jpg picture)?

Post subject: Re: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 May, 2013, 10:02 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 4
doczero wrote:
Thanks - what about the first error (in the MABAND3issue.jpg picture)?

We will investigate this problem.

Post subject: Re: Very Stange Issue Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2013, 17:06 

Hello Support,

You have fixed the calculation expression - and the other bug never has happened again. So I'd say problems solved! Thanks!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com