Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: Re: opening of live acct Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 19 Jan, 2012, 17:58 

User rating: 8
sannandogar wrote:
i asked through e mail 2 questions but they were not replied now i am asking again on this forum,what is the minimum amount to open a live acct and does automated system works in live acct

1. The minimum sum to open an account is 100 USD with Dukascopy Europe: https://www.dukascopy.com/europe/english ... _accounts/
And minimum 5,000 USD with Dukascopy Bank SA: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... _accounts/

2. Sure, automated trading is available on LIVE as well.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 19 Jan, 2012, 17:59 

missioner wrote:
Hello for Everyone!

I'd registered 2 days ago in the traders contest, but I didn't received email with contest platform login details. How long must I wait for that???!!! Any help?

Please send an email to [email protected] mentioning the email or Login you were using while registering to the DFC. Credentials will be provided to your individually

Post subject: Charts Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 22 Jan, 2012, 23:19 

User rating: -
How can I clean my charts deleting "Pos.ID" and nr of pips?

Post subject: my contest account profile can"t opening Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 Jan, 2012, 15:13 

I was trying to log in my profile for commenting to contestant since last one weak still the same i can't log in.kindly check the my above issues.
Also i check my passward and nick name is exactly right.but error from the Dukascopy saver.please reset.

Regards,

DEMO2Qtrgr

Post subject: MACD hist different in MT4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Jan, 2012, 11:40 

Can someone add on a MACD histogram in both the Dukascopy platform and their MT4 platform and compare the histograms and signal lines. For some reason I am getting different patterns/readings. I am using two different MT4 platforms (oanda and dukascopy) and they are the same. But, the pattern is much different in the Dukascopy java platform that we trade from. I really appreciate it. Cheers

Post subject: popularity Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 26 Jan, 2012, 09:40 

i think this part of points is no longer good for traders because it reflects nothing about a trader .
It can be a tools for some traders to increase their point throught steeling and use other ip

Post subject: FAIR PLAY Rule Violation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012, 17:32 

Dear Dukascopy,

The user [sannandogar] has breached the rules of the contest by self voting/commenting using fake accounts. Please pay attention at his comments, 95% were made in one single day by the fake user [amrik] who registered for the contest the same day.

Also pay attention that almost all the trades have 1 comment and 5 likes/votes .

Few minutes latter , after I warned [sannandogar] on his own blog that he may be violating the Fair Play rule by using fake accounts , [amrik] the fake account started to comment all my trades with the hope I will keep silence regarding this issue, fortunately I've deleted all his comments.

Also he then started to clean his fingerprints and began to comment [IIuis777] Blog as well, but this time I have followed his activity through Live Feed.

[sannandogar] boosted his popularity from 3 points to 11 points in a couple of hours.

Please investigate this issue if necessary and ban the above mentioned user[sannandogar].

Thanks ,

Post subject: Annual Winner Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Jan, 2012, 15:28 

User rating: 3
Suggestion for Dukascopy Trader Contest Support:

I think Dukascopy Trader Contest should have a Grand Prize for Anuual (Yearly) Winner. It could be based on highest points gained in 12 months (viz. from January to December) or highest accumulated equity for 12 months.

The reason behind above suggestion is that I have observed that if a trader (including myself) who is not within reach of top ten spot for a particular month, will risk all his/her equity in the last few days of the month cause it doesn't matter if he/she lose it all.

Would appreciate, suggestions of fellow participants on this subject.

Thanks

Post subject: unique visitors Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Feb, 2012, 03:03 

just couple of hours before the close of last months competition my 10 new friends visited my page and they had not visited before but my unique visitor counter didn,t increase.why is it so?is there any problem with the system,

Post subject: Contest prize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Feb, 2012, 12:25 

Could somebody explain what happens with profit if it is gained, after the required turnover is made.Do I get a full amount or just a prize?

Post subject: Unique IP is not tallying Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Feb, 2012, 14:57 

User rating: 1
Hello Dukascopy reps, can someone please check my account. Even though I have had a number of traders visit my blog and comment/vote for my trades, there is no running total. Thanks BiGGY

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Feb, 2012, 11:22 

CAN'T see USDPLN chart, i se quotations but can't see the chart and candels, i have tryied on 2 different PCs, anybody have same problem?

p.s. btw u could merge databases so when u log in on contest site u already are logged on forum, this would help a lot

cheers

Post subject: Re: unique visitors Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Feb, 2012, 14:06 

No they don't count the points from the same computer, even tho if you have changed your IP.

sannandogar wrote:
just couple of hours before the close of last months competition my 10 new friends visited my page and they had not visited before but my unique visitor counter didn,t increase.why is it so?is there any problem with the system,

Post subject: Re: DUKASCOPY POINTS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Feb, 2012, 15:07 

And here we go! This was your main motivation for taking advantage of the Fake Popularity points. While we work to adapt our strategy to compile with Dukascopy Rules , you take advantage of the Fake Popularity , as this is much easier and is available when you need it. [sannandogar] I think it's time for you to accept that you broke the rules. And if Dukascopy cannot prove it through IP's , this doesn't mean you didn't do it, period.

sannandogar wrote:
WHY DUKASCOPY HAS NOT AWARDED ME WITH POINTS WHILE I AM 1ST IN PIPS AND 3RD IN PERFORMANCE WHILE THOSE WHO ARE FAR BEHIND ME HAVE BEEN GIVEN POINTS FROM DUKASCOPY SIDE AND THEY ARE AHEAD OF ME IN COMPETITION

Post subject: Re: Contest prize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Feb, 2012, 09:14 

Armands wrote:
Could somebody explain what happens with profit if it is gained, after the required turnover is made.Do I get a full amount or just a prize?

You are entitled to receive the full amount, i.e. prize amount + any profits gained on it.

Post subject: Re: DUKASCOPY POINTS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Feb, 2012, 09:16 

DayTradingFx wrote:
And here we go! This was your main motivation for taking advantage of the Fake Popularity points. While we work to adapt our strategy to compile with Dukascopy Rules , you take advantage of the Fake Popularity , as this is much easier and is available when you need it. [sannandogar] I think it's time for you to accept that you broke the rules. And if Dukascopy cannot prove it through IP's , this doesn't mean you didn't do it, period.

sannandogar wrote:
WHY DUKASCOPY HAS NOT AWARDED ME WITH POINTS WHILE I AM 1ST IN PIPS AND 3RD IN PERFORMANCE WHILE THOSE WHO ARE FAR BEHIND ME HAVE BEEN GIVEN POINTS FROM DUKASCOPY SIDE AND THEY ARE AHEAD OF ME IN COMPETITION

The proof by IP exists. We do not disqualify or ban basing solely on suspicions.

Post subject: popularity Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 13:54 

I think that ranking popularity should be closed because it causes much confusion .

Post subject: how to cancle pending order i doing but noy canclin orders help me Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 16:41 

how to cancle pending order i doing but noy canclin orders help me[b] :roll: [/b]

Post subject: total pips points gained svetashopk Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 14 Feb, 2012, 12:30 

I have calculated the total pips points gained from svetashopk

usdsek 455 x 0.20=91
aususd 33 x 1.23=40.59
usdsek 200 x 0.20=40
gbpjpy 118 x 1.08=127.44
usdjpy 78 x 1.70=132.6
audusd 97 x 1.23=119.31
nzdusd 118x 1.58=186.44
eurusd 45x 1.00=45

Total pips points gained=782

why are listed 1442
sorry if I'm wrong count

Post subject: Sugestion Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 15 Feb, 2012, 01:42 

Dukascopy points are a great tool. However if a trader's balance is below 100,000 mark he/she will not get any. Should the system also award Popularity Points to Traders which balance is above 100,000 mark only ?!

When someone looks at a trader's standings history the results aren't accurate due to Pop points. Trader A has a 9,000 balance and his standing for that given month is 75th while Trader B with a 99,000 balance and his standing is 600.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com