Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Jul, 2011, 11:50 

User rating: -
Contest Support wrote:
Guest wrote:
@Support

I accidentally erased the email with my login and password to the july traders contest...

How can I recover it ??

Thank You

Please send us a request to [email protected]

We'll send you a reminder then

Thank You

Post subject: Disparity API download and JForex.jnlp Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Jul, 2011, 15:27 

The API download is lib/JForex-API-2.6.43.jar
and the JForex.jnlp is lib/JForex-API-2.6.38.jar.
How do I get the versions to match up so I may write and compile code with no errors.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Jul, 2011, 12:25 

User rating: 0
fxadb42 wrote:
fxadb42 wrote:
Contest Support wrote:
Re: to fxadb42

The issue has just been double-checked. SL/TP shift works correctly now.
Please make sure you are not using an outdated version of the platform (Help => About...). The right version to use is 2.13.17

Nope, it's still there. Just checked, cache purged, app redownloaded and version is 2.13.17. EURUSD position @1.44698, S/L @ 1.4460, current market price 1.4492/93, wanted to move S/L up to 1.44635 and it says "SL/TP are to be at least 10 pips".

edit: Perhaps the issue is that the initial S/L is <10 pips (slippage).

It's still there (40 pips in the money, platform says can't move sl for 10 pips (30 pips from last quote)).

Still there. The issue comes up if I set up a limit entry order and then the market moves so that at the time I send the order the sl is actually less than 10 pips. Then, regardless of the distance of the market price from the sl, the system gives an error if I try to modify conditional orders.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Jul, 2011, 13:46 

looks like i'm sort of a special case here at dukascopy since my +333 pip eurusd trade didn't show up in the blog. again. hard to get profile views if your trades don't even show up in the blog. duh.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Jul, 2011, 13:51 

considering the number of issue reports i have filed myself alone - and i'm not particularly looking for them either, i'm not sure what to think of dukascopy in terms of platform reliability. i mean c'mon, stops issues, blog issues, ghost trades, charts not saved, the list just goes on and on.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Jul, 2011, 14:00 

and, gee whiz, neither did my +113 show up either... :shock:

LOL

-1 for ds developers

kinda makes u wonder what else is snafu at dukascopy but you just haven't noticed it yet

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Jul, 2011, 13:48 

Unique visitors: 2, of which at least one is probably me. 8 comments on a trade, 3 of which were added after the trade was closed so I have no idea where they added these if not from the page (that trade didn't even show up in the blog). And yet, they all must have come from the same unique visitor. Hmmmm... :ugeek:

SNAFU

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Jul, 2011, 13:52 

But perhaps I'm being overly critical, so perhaps dukascopy team can provide some explanations? It would be nice if all participants had the same terms on which to compete. As it is, it appears that there's a handicap on some contestants in regards to those "popularity" points in the sense that some stats that contribute to the higher score simply don't get collected for some participants.

Post subject: Profile completing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 10 Jul, 2011, 20:00 

I wanted to complete my profile so that i could take part in the contests, but when i click on submit nothing happens.
What can i do ?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Jul, 2011, 10:15 

User rating: 8
fxadb42 wrote:
Unique visitors: 2, of which at least one is probably me. 8 comments on a trade, 3 of which were added after the trade was closed so I have no idea where they added these if not from the page (that trade didn't even show up in the blog). And yet, they all must have come from the same unique visitor. Hmmmm... :ugeek:

SNAFU

The issue is being investigated.

Post subject: Re: Profile completing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Jul, 2011, 10:17 

condor666 wrote:
I wanted to complete my profile so that i could take part in the contests, but when i click on submit nothing happens.
What can i do ?

Please send us an inquiry to [email protected]

Mention the email you attempted to subscribe with and the login you've chosen. We will be able to look into the issue then.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jul, 2011, 16:56 

Contest Support wrote:
fxadb42 wrote:

SNAFU

The issue is being investigated.

Have the same situation with my accnt: i.e. my USD/NOK trade closed today is not showing in the blog, also, unique visitors are not adding on - even though I have sent an e-mail link to +20 contacts.

Thank you,

Post subject: Plataform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jul, 2011, 21:30 

Hello guys, I do not know what is going on but the platform is not working. Ever since the months just walk past. Ja esprimentei another computer and does not work. I get the following message "UNABLE TO LAUNCH THE APPLICATION". Someone help me please??

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jul, 2011, 22:47 

Since yesterday I see that my platform was disapeared from my trader contest page, I don't know why.
Can tell me what happens it?
Help me please, thanks a lot.
viro73

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Jul, 2011, 17:02 

viro73 wrote:
Since yesterday I see that my platform was disapeared from my trader contest page, I don't know why.
Can tell me what happens it?
Help me please, thanks a lot.
viro73

The links were partially reorganized. Now the link launching the platform can be found in the right upper part of the screen.

Post subject: Re: Plataform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Jul, 2011, 17:02 

Avec wrote:
Hello guys, I do not know what is going on but the platform is not working. Ever since the months just walk past. Ja esprimentei another computer and does not work. I get the following message "UNABLE TO LAUNCH THE APPLICATION". Someone help me please??

Please see the solution for your problem: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=35129

Post subject: Re: Jforex contest platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 21 Jul, 2011, 16:40 

Contest Support wrote:
expertmars wrote:
I am not able to log into the Jforex Contest Platform . It is showing unable to launch application . Please help .

Please clean the Java cache and re-launch the platform. The issue should be solved then.

I also experienced the same "Unable to launch the application" within two days, but now the application is already running again. thanks :D

Post subject: trader contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Aug, 2011, 09:00 

How do I close an order after it has been filled. i tried 3 times but failed to close a filled order. hope someone can help. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Aug, 2011, 12:43 

Are cancelled orders votes and comments taken in account when calculating a pop points?

Post subject: Re: trader contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Aug, 2011, 16:59 

fzavier wrote:
How do I close an order after it has been filled. i tried 3 times but failed to close a filled order. hope someone can help. Thanks!

Please send the details of the order/position to [email protected]

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com