Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

IIndicators.calculateIndicator(): two signatures buggy
 Post subject: IIndicators.calculateIndicator(): two signatures buggy Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Wed 03 Jul, 2013, 14:18 

User rating: 3
Dear Support Team,

While working with indicators I’ve found that the following two signatures of IIndicators.calculateIndicator() has a bug:
- calculateIndicator(IFeedDescriptor feedDescriptor, OfferSide[] sides, String functionName, IIndicators.AppliedPrice[] inputTypes, Object[] optParams, int shift)
- calculateIndicator(IFeedDescriptor feedDescriptor, OfferSide[] sides, String functionName, IIndicators.AppliedPrice[] inputTypes, Object[] optParams, long from, long to)

These two method signatures don’t respect data filtering that is set in feedDescriptor.
The other three variants of calculateIndicator() work correctly (including the one with FeedDescriptor argument).
Could you check and revise the code, please.

Thank you, regards,
Argiris

PS:
I use a Windows 7 64-bit machine with the latest versions: JDK 1.7.0u25-64, API 2.7.9 (in pom.xml: DDS2 Client 2.24) and NetBeans 7.3.1 with Maven. I worked with the historical testing mechanism (ITesterClient) with a one-month-long interval of 2013 January. I used the built-in (pre-registered) Bollinger bands and RCI, with Filter.WEEKENDS and .ALL_FLATS. The bug can be easily reproduced, no stochastic behaviour appears. I am ready to share further details with you, should you need it.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com