Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Adding indicators to charts in standalone
 Post subject: Adding indicators to charts in standalone Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Dec, 2012, 19:34 

User rating: 0
Hi Support,

it seems that my code from this bug: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=48102 still exists.

Is there the possibility for this to be re-fixed?

Here is the error as of the newest API: 2.7.7

Dec 21, 2012 1:21:11 PM com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.agent.strategy.tester.StrategyRunner handleException
SEVERE: com.dukascopy.charts.wrapper.DelegatableChartWrapper.add(Lcom/dukascopy/api/indicators/IIndicator;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/dukascopy/api/IChartPanel;
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.dukascopy.charts.wrapper.DelegatableChartWrapper.add(Lcom/dukascopy/api/indicators/IIndicator;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/dukascopy/api/IChartPanel;

Many thanks,
MM

Post subject: Re: Adding indicators to charts in standalone Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 09 Jan, 2013, 10:00 

User rating:
We could not reproduce this problem locally on 2.7.7 API.
This java.lang.AbstractMethodError is usually thrown when a class tries to invoke the abstract method which is prohibited at a compile time.
Actually this is a binary incompatibility problem. Therefore all the classes must be compiled as a whole.
Please check your library settings and a class path settings and ensure that the settings relevant to older package had been removed.

Post subject: Re: Adding indicators to charts in standalone Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 14 Jan, 2013, 19:23 

I have tried to recreate the bug, but to no avail now. I don't quite understand how it keeps popping up since my first post of it; especially since I also use 'clean and build' starting with my JForex Library project when testing.

Post subject: Re: Adding indicators to charts in standalone Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 14 Jan, 2013, 23:27 

There was an error in my pom.xml file causing the older version of DDS2-jClient-JForex to be loaded. Please mark this as fixed. Thanks for you help!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com