Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

IContext.class has commented out getReportService() routine
 Post subject: IContext.class has commented out getReportService() routine Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 20 Nov, 2012, 16:37 

User rating: 0
I want to use the getOpenPosition() routine in IReportService and need to get the IReportService class.

In JForex-API-2.7.5.jar (the latest version)
IContext class has the routine getReportService() commented out and therefore missing.

Can someone in API Support please fix this so I can get my open positions?

Thanks

M.

IContext.class fragment:
IDataService getDataService();

/**
* Returns interface that give access to reporting system
* @return interface for consolidated reports' data
* TODO: enable on Oracle/API/DFS upgrade
*/
// IReportService getReportService(); <-------------------------------------- Here!

/**
* Checks that the instruments are subscribed and subscribes to the instrument if it's not.
* Method returns fast after invoking and doesn't wait for subscription will be done.
* Ticks passed in onTick method will have full depth for this instruments, while other instruments are not guaranteed to have full depth.</br>
* Equivalent to {@link #setSubscribedInstruments(Set, boolean)} with lock set as <tt>false</tt>
* @param instruments set of instruments, that strategy needs for it's work
*/
void setSubscribedInstruments(Set<Instrument> instruments);

Post subject: Re: IContext.class has commented out getReportService() routine Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 20 Nov, 2012, 16:46 

User rating:
The feature will be available with next releases of the JForex-API.

Post subject: Re: IContext.class has commented out getReportService() routine Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Nov, 2012, 16:09 

User rating: 0
Your documentation has for many months included the IReportServices / getOpenPositions() calls.
One of the reasons I selected your platform, is because my trading system needs to know my open positions,
and you provided it.

For planing purposes, can you be more specific about when you will release this previously documented feature?
Days,Weeks, Months,Years?

Thanks,

M.

Post subject: Re: IContext.class has commented out getReportService() routine Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Nov, 2012, 16:32 

User rating:
exp15 wrote:
One of the reasons I selected your platform, is because my trading system needs to know my open positions,
and you provided it.
This data is available by using IEngine and IOrder methods, see:
https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Order_Management
The upcoming feature is intended to provide access from API to data that are additionally available in "Position Report" - swaps and if the position is merged.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com