Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Link scrolling is off for group but it scrolls
 Post subject: Link scrolling is off for group but it scrolls Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 22 Aug, 2018, 10:43 

User rating: 1
After grouping the chart and check only triggering by instrument,when you set the cursor pointer to all charts and drag, all chart start to scrolls and bug up.

Post subject: Re: Link scrolling is off for group but it scrolls Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 23 Aug, 2018, 12:05 

User rating:
Hello,

Thanks for reporting. We were unable to reproduce this issue. Please provide more information and steps for issue reproducing, preferably with screenshots.

Post subject: Re: Link scrolling is off for group but it scrolls Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 24 Aug, 2018, 05:39 

I wanted to upload video but non of the format lets me upload.

Step by step:
1.Group 2 or more charts with different time frame,for example 15m and D1.
2.Enable only by instrument in group.
2.Turn on cursor pointer to all chart.
3.Drag D1 chart to get the points info.

Then you will see 15m and all the other lower time frame charts will scroll like a monster.And the triangular point at right corner of the chart would also misalign.

Post subject: Re: Link scrolling is off for group but it scrolls Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 24 Aug, 2018, 14:23 

User rating:
It's not a bug. After combining charts in one group they are synchronized, so, if you change cursor position on the timeline - cursor will switch at same time point on all other charts.

Post subject: Re: Link scrolling is off for group but it scrolls Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 24 Aug, 2018, 15:33 

oh I see,so when cursor is on for all charts,link scrolling is on at the same time even its not checked at group menu...
So I have to turn off cursor or ungroup for all the chart everytime before you want to use drag cursor.......

Looking forward for useful update in the future.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com