Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Wrong position of labels for right-to-left lines
 Post subject: Wrong position of labels for right-to-left lines Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 18 Nov, 2017, 19:35 

User rating: 18
Hi,

when drawing line on charts i prefer putting 1st point at the right and 2nd point at the left side.
I do this because i attach labels to lines and prefer these label visible at the right side of chart and i have to do it this way because JForex draws label near 1st point (not the right-most).
Unfortunately in this case line label position overlaps the line and makes it hard to read (in some cases).

It would be nice if following can be fixed/enhanced
1. fix default position of the 'right-to-left-line' labels (see screenshot - i expect position of 'right-to-left label' to be similarly non-overlapping as 'left-to-right line label')
2. always draw "anchor point" for label (event when not editing) - because, in case of many lines nearby, sometime it is hard to distinguish which line label is attached to without anchor point
3. ideally it would be nice to have ability to mouse-drag label's anchor time-point to desired position (because such lines typically stick to price line and sometime label rendered at the position of price spike overlap other drawing and hard to read)
3.a ... or automatically render them at the top-right-bottom side of chart where line goes off-screen

Attachments:
line-labels.png [16.55 KiB]
Downloaded 498 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com