Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Historical Tester is not giving correct Value of Indicator
 Post subject: Historical Tester is not giving correct Value of Indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 13 Mar, 2016, 18:30 

User rating: 0
Hi,

I am using eclipse for strategy development in jforex using eclipse and following code works like a charm in eclipse and show the same value as on charts .

double currentValues[]= indicators.stoch(chart.getFeedDescriptor(), OfferSideSTO1, fastKPeriodSTO1, slowKPeriodSTO1 , slowKMaTypeSTO1 , slowDPeriodSTO1 , slowDMaTypeSTO1).calculate(i);

When i import the same code in Jorex demo application and run through historical Tester same code returning some different value from charts. Charts have some different value for STOCH while code is giving me other value which is completely different then value on chart.

I would request you to please let me know of possible solution for this. I have wasted lot's of time to find this. it look like bug in historicalTester.

Post subject: Re: Historical Tester is not giving correct Value of Indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2016, 08:21 
JForex Master

User rating:
On what period did you find the differences? If it was 2 hours or longer, probably it is due to Day Start Time zone setting in Preferences/Charts. Change it to UTC to check.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com