Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

error from dukascopy server in downloading EURUSD tick data?
 Post subject: error from dukascopy server in downloading EURUSD tick data? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Jul, 2015, 06:40 

User rating: 0
I had a problem downloading tickdata from dukascopy since last night. I was aiming to expand on my EURUSD dataset back to jan 2000. However I get an error message from dukascopy not being able to connect/download from server. This error happens on all data before somewhere mid 2003. Thereafter the data is downloading.

However, there is a further problem. Once the data is imported into MT4 is also do not reflect the actual price movements in the EURUSD of that period? Not at all... Looking at daily, weekly and monthly charts the pricemovments are way off...

Anybody knows what going on? something im missing? im using tickdatadownloader to download and tick story to import and had no problems so far..

Post subject: Re: error from dukascopy server in downloading EURUSD tick data? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 23 Jul, 2015, 08:23 
JForex Master

User rating:
Our tick data history starts from the year 2003 on majors.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com