Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Bottom Tabs issue in Historical Tester
 Post subject: Bottom Tabs issue in Historical Tester Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Nov, 2012, 09:22 

User rating: 2
Hi Support,

I'm using two buttons on my bottom tab to control my strategy on the fly. It works fine when my strategy runs as stand alone, but when I execute it under the Historical Tester it returns null at the following line:

IUserInterface userInterface = context.getUserInterface();
.............................................................................................
 JPanel tab = this.userInterface.getBottomTab("MySettings");

so the second line returns null to the tab variable, and of course the bottom tab does not appear at all! It should have appeared next to the Historical Tester tab....

Could you advice me please why it returns null and where should I place my buttons if the bottom tab function does not work under "Historical Tester" ? any solution for this case?

Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Bottom Tabs issue in Historical Tester Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 04 Dec, 2012, 12:17 
JForex Master

User rating:
It is not supported in the Historical tester.

Post subject: Re: Bottom Tabs issue in Historical Tester Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jun, 2016, 12:39 

User rating: 0
Hello and good day...Could you please point me to any examples of a method to edit strategy parameters on the fly like the one talked about here :) It would be a great help...Thanksss :)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com