Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-1423: Chart plotting issues
 Post subject: JFOREX-1423: Chart plotting issues Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 10 Jan, 2010, 01:25 

User rating: 0
Hi there,

I have been having chart plotting issues that seem to be getting progressively worse over the last few updates.
The problem first started around a few weeks ago - when scrolling through a Historical test chart (EURJPY, November 2009), the chart failed to fully redraw itself. As you continue to drag the chart to scroll back in history, weird things start happening. Sometimes the chart is "expanded" (such that the candles are wider) even though I am clearly clicking in the middle of the chart to drag it and not trying expand it by clicking the time axis (the "lock" icon shows a closed lock, however it doesn't change the problem either way). When I scroll back around 3 pages, the chart then fails to draw at all - only portions are visible.
Changing the timeframe correctly redraws the entire page, but again, when scrolling back in history, the chart has re-draw issues. I'm not sure if this has to do with optimisations that were recently done? It almost seems like the chart is being selectively re-drawn.

More recently (last few days) I have been having a problem whereby during a historical test, the chart just "jams" and flickers as though it is trying to redraw, but no new candles are plotting. As far as the historical test goes, this seems to be ticking over as the progress bar continues to update. Pausing the historical test stops the flickering, resuming it causes the flickering again, so it seems there's an issue in the code to plot the chart.

Could you please confirm this is a known issue? I have restarted my platform but still have the problem.

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-1423: Chart plotting issues Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Jan, 2010, 09:24 

User rating:
It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com