Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex 3.1.7 demo freezing problem
 Post subject: JForex 3.1.7 demo freezing problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 21 Mar, 2017, 21:12 

User rating: 1
Dear, I've been trading on JFX3 since couple of days now, it freezes a lot, specially when I put PC to sleep and wake it up, it freezes and needs completely restarting the program and it takes minutes to close and re-open it, I'm afraid something is wrong. I'm running it on windows 7 home basic.

Post subject: Re: JForex 3.1.7 demo freezing problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 04 May, 2017, 09:34 

User rating: 18
I'm having the same problem. Because mobile app is far from being usable I use Windows Tablet to check what is going in my account while i'm "on the way". Tablet PCs by their nature go to sleep while not used and when resuming from sleep JForex platform completely freezes in 90% of cases, in other cases it is somehow able to recover in few minutes (typically 5+ minutes). In 100% of cases it is quicker to kill the process and do a fresh restart, but this anyway takes 1-2 minutes because authentication/login/connect is for some reason very lengthy operation in JForex :(

Dear JForex dev team, please do something with this - currently resuming platform from sleep is a time-killing nightmare. As far as I understand UI/AWT thread is blocked somehow and therefore Platform does not react to user interaction - for example right now I have an open dialog saying that "platform can't check for updates" and I can't close it - there is no reaction on my clicks over 'X' or 'Close' buttons and that dialog hangs already for 10 minutes or so.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com