Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex platform closes
 Post subject: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 22 Dec, 2015, 12:04 

User rating: 1
Almost every night jforex closes (random times) and displays "Account Info Message not received'.

Because the platform closes, I can't see the messages anymore. The log messages I added.
These are the first lines of the error:

2015-12-22 01:25:51.983 ERROR com.dukascopy.dds4.transport.client.b - Exception caught
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source)
   at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source)
   at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source)
   at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.read(SocketIoProcessor.java:218)
   at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.process(SocketIoProcessor.java:198)
   at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.access$400(SocketIoProcessor.java:45)
   at org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor$Worker.run(SocketIoProcessor.java:486)
   at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

These warnings are also in the log:
2015-12-22 01:29:00.159 WARN  com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.util.SystemInfo - FeedDataProvider is not initialized. Unable to get server time.
2015-12-22 01:29:00.159 WARN  com.dukascopy.charts.data.datacache.CurvesDataLoader - Feed data provider is shutted down, aborting data loading.
2015-12-22 01:29:00.159 WARN  com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.util.SystemInfo - FeedDataProvider is not initialized. Unable to get server time.

Attachments:
File comment: Error message
Capture.PNG [720.33 KiB]
Downloaded 688 times
File comment: Log-File
Log-File.txt [376.03 KiB]
Downloaded 287 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 09 Feb, 2016, 19:32 

User rating: 0
Any workaround? I have same problem.
Often I cannot even log in into JForex platform, it prints "Account Info Message not recieved." after "Authorized" message.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Feb, 2016, 17:40 

User rating: 21
I encountered the same problem, see
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... 41&t=53630
( I don't know why support moved this to the Visual JForex thread )

It happens since 2.45.35 version, maybe one before.
My older 2.45.28 are still running without logout

Urgent call to Dukascopy: Please fix this problem!!!!

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 18 Feb, 2016, 17:56 
JForex Master

User rating:
I'm almost sure that this is due to very slow connection.

We ignored the fact that some messages were not received before. We throw out of the platform in case of not receiving one of the most important messages for 20 seconds now. It heavily reduces the load on our servers as the connection will most probably be unstable anyway and lead to many timeouts and messages lost.
In all the case I've investigated so far, this message was sent by server, but was not received on platform within 20 seconds. Transport confirmed a timeout of 10 seconds after which the disconnect was initiated. Please provide your login and the date of the problem. I will check that as well.

We would like to continue with reacting on slow internet connections by throwing out of the platform. However, besides not received message within 20 seconds, we will ping the server with 50Kb of data. If the result will be very slow, we will throw out. If not, we will initiate reconnect.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 24 Feb, 2016, 10:13 

see also answers in this thread: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... 41&t=53630

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Feb, 2016, 05:29 

Hello, support.

The same problem!
Internet connection is very fast.

Fix it as soon as possible please.

P. S. Full log in attached file.

Attachments:
LOG_2016-02-21 16.00.09.log [156.72 KiB]
Downloaded 285 times
Disconnect.JPG [31.22 KiB]
Downloaded 553 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Feb, 2016, 10:49 
JForex Master

User rating:
Grevlanik, you have been disconnected due to some local problem most probably. Check if the Firewall or Antivirus do not block port 10443.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Feb, 2016, 10:52 
JForex Master

User rating:
SFXbernhard, we will not throw out of the plaform in version 2.45.39. At least for some time, as we want to gather more ping statistics and investigate the reasons behing the huge delays.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Feb, 2016, 11:18 

Thanks a lot for this.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Feb, 2016, 12:44 

Platform Support wrote:
Grevlanik, you have been disconnected due to some local problem most probably. Check if the Firewall or Antivirus do not block port 10443.

The problem is on your side. It took place since 2.45.35
I have no Antivirus and Firewall.
Port 10443 is opened.

Fix this problem! Investigate it please.

P.S. How can I get previous version of JForex?

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 Mar, 2016, 12:28 
JForex Master

User rating:
Version 2.45.39 is out on DEMO and LIVE. It should not throw out in case of not received messages anymore. Please bare in mind, that in case this AccountInfoMessage is not received, the information regarding the positions, oders and your funds might be incorrect.

Grevlanik, I do not see the connection problems on your account since 26th of Feb. Please bare in mind, that trowing out of the platform to the Login window is just a consequence of disconnect.

Post subject: Re: JForex platform closes Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 Mar, 2016, 05:10 

Platform Support wrote:
It should not throw out in case of not received messages anymore.

This is the most important.
Thanks!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com