Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

candles missing
 Post subject: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 15 Sep, 2015, 11:48 

User rating: 0
Hi, the last couple days when opening charts the data back to 9/9/15 is missing and appears as flat bars. The current bar is active. This happens on all pairs and on both the java and jforex platforms. I have deleted the jforex folder, uninstalled and reinstalled java, and redownloaded the platform several times with no change. When the "reload" button is pressed, the flat bars are deleted as are the days between 9/9/15 and today in the bottom "date" section of the chart, left with the current active bar at today's date with the previous bar with the date of 9/9/15, so it just cuts out the missing time back to 9/9/15. What do I do?
Thanks.

Post subject: Re: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Sep, 2015, 12:59 

stem wrote:
Hi, the last couple days when opening charts the data back to 9/9/15 is missing and appears as flat bars. The current bar is active. This happens on all pairs and on both the java and jforex platforms. I have deleted the jforex folder, uninstalled and reinstalled java, and redownloaded the platform several times with no change. When the "reload" button is pressed, the flat bars are deleted as are the days between 9/9/15 and today in the bottom "date" section of the chart, left with the current active bar at today's date with the previous bar with the date of 9/9/15, so it just cuts out the missing time back to 9/9/15. What do I do?
Thanks.

The same here...Is anybody know how to fix it???? Any help is highly appreciated. I have tried everything.

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg [343.79 KiB]
Downloaded 415 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Sep, 2015, 03:38 

I also have this problem with 2.45.19.

From 2.45.17 I have not been able to use charts in the weekend, when I like to do my weekly chart analysis.
Refer to https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... 85&t=53074

When 2.45.17 was only on demo, I could prepare for my week on my live account, but when 2.45.17 was propagated to live accounts I was prevented from working in the weekends.

Now with 2.45.19 I cannot use demo account at all. Please, please, please DO NOT propagate 2.45.19 to live accounts! That would make Dukascopy unusable for me.

Cheers
Tony

The paths for Local cache, strategies, etc. are identical for live and demo.

I use mainly demo account and first noticed this...

On live account...

Then back to demo account...

Attachments:
Data_Missing_Demo_2_2015-09-17.png [38.21 KiB]
Downloaded 431 times
Data_Missing_Live_1_2015-09-17.png [29.26 KiB]
Downloaded 388 times
Data_Missing_Demo_1_2015-09-17.png [32.16 KiB]
Downloaded 433 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Sep, 2015, 05:40 

Just to confirm I am seeing the same thing as the previous attachments, 2.45.19 and on demo only.
Thanks.

Post subject: Re: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 01 Oct, 2015, 11:57 
JForex Master

User rating:
Will be fixed in 2.45.21 or later versions.

Post subject: Re: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Oct, 2015, 13:47 

Installed 2.45.21, problem continues.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: candles missing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 13 Oct, 2015, 15:49 
JForex Master

User rating:
Fixed on the server side on DEMO. Please report if still a problem on DEMO.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com