Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex Workspace does not save and reopen correctly
 Post subject: JForex Workspace does not save and reopen correctly Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 May, 2015, 17:23 

User rating: 0
If I create a workspace then exit the application when I next log back in I get a completely different set of charts.

Even if I save the workspace under another name, exit, log back in, open the previously saved workspace I end up with something diufferent. The only real workaround is not to log out at all but I suspect this may be giving me more problems elsewhere.

Can you please fix it so that when you change your workspace, save it then log out then in you are able to recover your setups.

Post subject: Re: JForex Workspace does not save and reopen correctly Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 12 Aug, 2015, 17:24 

Same problem here .... I tried the same solutions to solve this issue, none worked.
It's annoying redraw the same technical studies.

Please Dukas tech staff, fix it !

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: JForex Workspace does not save and reopen correctly Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 24 Aug, 2015, 13:39 
JForex Master

User rating:
Please provide the workspace file and tell your login name and time of this problem.

Post subject: Re: JForex Workspace does not save and reopen correctly Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 28 Aug, 2015, 02:54 

Hello tech support,

Perhaps I was using an old version of JForex.

I solved this problem by deleting the java internet temporary files. So, when I logged again, an updated version of JForex was downloaded and now everything is working fine.

Thank you !!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com