Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Charts missing - JForex Platform
 Post subject: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2015, 01:09 

User rating: 0
Hi

When I open a workspace that has 4 charts, only one is shown, even though 4 are listed in the navigator panel. See attachment.

Everything was OK on Thu 21 May (my last use) and appeared today, Tue 26 May (my first use since Thu).

How can I get all charts to show, please?

Cheers
Tony

Attachments:
File comment: Only one chart of 4 is shown
2015-05-26_Missing_charts.png [160.39 KiB]
Downloaded 327 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2015, 01:50 

User rating: 94
Hi

Maybe your workspace xml file get corrupted...

My best advice is to make a regular backup of it and get all data back when that type of problem arrive.

Regards

JL

Post subject: Re: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2015, 02:03 

jlongo wrote:
Hi

Maybe your workspace xml file get corrupted...

My best advice is to make a regular backup of it and get all data back when that type of problem arrive.

Regards

JL

Thanks for your input JL.

Yes, I do keep regular back-ups. I have this problem with my workspace back-ups from before last week. Also, the correct charts are listed, so they should appear somewhere.

Cheers
Tony

Post subject: Re: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2015, 02:06 

Hi

More information...

I have this problem with the Demo versions:
Dukascopy Bank version 2.45.2
JForex API version 2.12.15

but the live version is OK
Dukascopy Bank version 2.44.9
JForex API version 2.12.9.1

The same workspace xml file is good with the live version, so I think it is not corrupt.

Cheers
Tony

Post subject: Re: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2015, 16:48 
JForex Master

User rating:
Could you please provide us the workspace xml file, which opens OK in 2.44.9?

It needs to be converted into new structure when opened in 2.45.2. Obviously something is not working as it should be.

Post subject: Re: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2015, 23:19 

Hi

Thank you for your help with this.

Please find attached two workspace files and two screenshots showing the correct appearance. Both of these workspaces show only one chart in 2.45.2, but show correctly in 2.44.9.

Note that the workspace "Supply & Demand" spreads 4 charts over two screens and has a collapsed left hand panel, so it may appear abnormal without 2 screens. The workspace "Development" is simpler, but should show 3 charts.

Cheers
Tony

Attachments:
Supply_&_Demand.png [172.12 KiB]
Downloaded 172 times
Development.png [129.2 KiB]
Downloaded 166 times
Supply & Demand (Restored) 05-21-2015 09.40.xml [233.1 KiB]
Downloaded 182 times
Development Backup 2015-04-11.xml [115.62 KiB]
Downloaded 175 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Charts missing - JForex Platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 May, 2015, 08:40 
JForex Master

User rating:
Thank you for your feedback. We will take care of this.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com