Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JForex Demo platform not updating equity field
 Post subject: JForex Demo platform not updating equity field Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Wed 11 Mar, 2015, 20:45 

User rating: 11
Hello Support,

I'm running the latest jforex demo platform (API 2.12.9 and platform 2.44.2).
The equity field(lower left corner) information is no longer updated on a frequent base and stays on a fixed amount while positions are open.
In former versions this field was updated all 10 seconds or so and now it is updated every 10 minutes.
Please investigate.

Post subject: Re: JForex Demo platform not updating equity field Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Mar, 2015, 10:00 

User rating: 1
I too am having updating issues with my platform. The only parameter that is updating live for me is the "Profit/loss". The only way I can get all parameters to update is if I change modes "standard" to "Jforex" and then back to "standard". alternatively, I have to log out and then back in.

Please provide a solution as soon as possible.

I just opened (not yet funded) a live account last week and, to protect my assets, will therefore not transfer funds until I see that the platform is rock solid as would be expected.

Post subject: Re: JForex Demo platform not updating equity field Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Mar, 2015, 13:13 

User rating: 11
Hello Support,

could you already see the problem?
It's very annoying not to see what the current equity is(and since it worked in older versions).

Post subject: Re: JForex Demo platform not updating equity field Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Mar, 2015, 17:48 
JForex Master

User rating:
We are working on this issue.

Post subject: Re: JForex Demo platform not updating equity field Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 Mar, 2015, 14:34 
JForex Master

User rating:
Fixed

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com