Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-1361: Drawing disappeared after logout
 Post subject: JFOREX-1361: Drawing disappeared after logout Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 26 Nov, 2009, 11:29 

User rating: 0
Hi,

I have no knowledge of programming but I have a notice.

Before this new update I used to draw horizintal lines for support & resistance on the chart and it was alawys remain as is even if I close and exiting the platform and then login again.

BUT after this new update, I draw the lines ( and it takes at least 2 hours of my time ) and after that if I closed the platform and loging again after a short period I found it all dissapeared and I have to draw it again.

I don't know what's wrong but I wanted to mention may be you can help in the new update.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-1361: Drawing disappeared after logout Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Dec, 2009, 13:48 

Hi,

The problem still exist, How I can fix it?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-1361: Drawing disappeared after logout Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Dec, 2009, 18:52 

Hello,

I can see that my topic had been moved to "Fixed Bugs" section, but the problem still exist ! can some one help me here how it was fixed?

Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com