Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-2163 BBANDS out of bounds
 Post subject: JFOREX-2163 BBANDS out of bounds Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 27 Jul, 2010, 21:34 

User rating: 0
Bugs, bugs, bugs! And the nature of some of those bugs is puzzling! /prologue

1. Indicator that is supposed to be drawn is not drawn. See picture #1, look at indicator pane for "RSI".

2. After a while running (or/and possibly after cloning charts), order entry gets locked to a currency pair. See picture #2, observe the order entry pane and the active chart-window.

3. After a while running (or/and possibly after cloning charts), the introduction of new indicators, or changing of parameters of existing ones, gives "out of bounds" and other errors. See picture #3.

4. At start JForex regroups windows from previous session. But I prefer things to be restored to exactly the state I have left them in.

5. I would prefer to have all times adjustable to local time.

Attachments:
File comment: #3
Indicator error.PNG [95.87 KiB]
Downloaded 462 times
File comment: #2
Order entry locked.PNG [60.53 KiB]
Downloaded 428 times
File comment: #1
RSI missing.PNG [41.65 KiB]
Downloaded 474 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com