Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-1955 DEMO not showing the tester visually
 Post subject: JFOREX-1955 DEMO not showing the tester visually Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Jun, 2010, 16:17 

User rating: 0
Hi,

Just loaded the latest client v2.4.0 based on the 2.6.7 DEMO API.
Next to the fact that the tester seems to have an added optimisation feature it does not show any visual progress anymore!
And yes, the visual tick is on .. ;-)

The screen starts out blank, draws a bunch of black vertical lines on the right hand side and that was that .. no chart, nothing.
Running the same strategy in Eclipse already gives me output at the very beginning of the run but the tester shown me nothing.

Trades were not appearing probably because of the following error:
Order [euus1856, EUR/USD, BUY, 1000.0 at 0.0] canceled because of failed validation

Maybe this has something to do with my account expiring today? But this is not clear and why would the chart not show up?
The rest of the DEMO seems to function properly.

Anybody?

Tia,

Fermin DCG

Post subject: Re: Latest DEMO cliewnt not showing the tester visually Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 20 Jun, 2010, 02:49 

I have been having a multitude of problems with the visual back-tester for some time now. I'm not sure whether the problems are still acknowledged, but whenever using the visual back-test the whole thing just exhibits a series of weird behaviour. Chart flickering/redraws, candles not appearing for a period then re-appearing, trades only sometimes appearing on the chart. Every DEMO release appears to yield a different problem.

I hope support can clarify whether these issues are due to be fixed.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Latest DEMO cliewnt not showing the tester visually Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Jun, 2010, 23:53 

Hi Support,

A
Is there any timetable on the cleanup of the tester so the visual function will operate correctly again? Opposed to the vertical black lines it is currently showing whilst running.

Tia,

Fermin DCG

Post subject: Re: Latest DEMO cliewnt not showing the tester visually Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 22 Jun, 2010, 17:09 

User rating: -
Hi,

i can commit these problems.

Regards,

sloster

Post subject: Re: Latest DEMO cliewnt not showing the tester visually Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 23 Jun, 2010, 15:30 

User rating:
It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com