Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Submit JForex API function requests in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

leverage API
 Post subject: leverage API Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Thu 30 Sep, 2021, 12:25 

User rating: 2
Hello,
I made some test about leverage API using ITesterClient and I'm just a bit confused.
I try to resume:
- Account.getLeverage() and Account.getOverWeekEndLeverage() return simply the account standard conditions and not the specific leverage for an Instrument;
- Instrument.getLeverageUse() return the correct leverage applied for the specific Instrument (for example 100 for EURUSD and 10 for EURTRY) but NOT the OverWeekEndLeverage. The result of Instrument.getLeverageUse() before or after "friday 18:00 GMT" give always the weekly leverage;
- I didn't found any API that give me the status of leverage: normal/OverWeekEndLeverage.

Feature requests:
- implement a correct version of Instrument.getLeverageUse() that return the current leverage condition and not only the standard leverage condition;
- implement in the object Instrument a new API to know the status of leverage: normal/OverWeekEndLeverage;
- make deprecated the following API: Account.getLeverage() and Account.getOverWeekEndLeverage().

Thank you,
Fabrizio

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com