Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Submit JForex API function requests in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Help with strategy ?!
 Post subject: Help with strategy ?! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Nov, 2015, 13:09 

User rating: 0
I'm learning java and downlaoded simple strategy from dukascopy forum, here is the link of strategy: https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/files/Si ... ategy.java
I want to modify this strategy, because it opens prices in the same price for example: When order is open in 0.004 price and it reaches stop loss new order is opening in the same 0.004 price. Here is the code section where this price is set:
@Configurable("Amount")
public double amount = 0.004
If you downloaded full strategy, please someone tell me how to add price list for this current strategy to let it open orders in different prices, I want only this and nothing else

Post subject: Re: Help with strategy ?! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Nov, 2015, 15:09 

Can someone answer me ?

Post subject: Re: Help with strategy ?! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 15 Nov, 2015, 21:19 

User rating: 164
There is no such thing as 'price list'.
The linked strategy submits orders are different prices: at the current market price.

The 0.004 is the amount of the order, which is the same for every order in this strategy.

I suggest read a bit more detailed about orders: https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Market_Order

Post subject: Re: Help with strategy ?! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Nov, 2015, 20:03 

Ok I will axplain more datailed: When I open order in lot: 0.004 and it reaches stop loss this strategy opens new order in same lot: 0.004 I want to add list of the lots I want to add after previous order reaches stop loss, now you understand what I want ?

Post subject: Re: Help with strategy ?! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Nov, 2015, 20:04 

I need to add amount list to tell strategy in which amount/lot open when previous reaches stop loss

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com