Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Automate trading strategies...
 Post subject: Automate trading strategies... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Nov, 2012, 23:53 

User rating: 3
Dear Traders,

At the request of some members of this community, I am creating this post to share the results and performance ratios of automatic strategy presented in my article this month: Giving Life to Bluedragon Pivots Strategy.
So for those who do not know, this month I decided to write about the strategy that I put in automatic trading from trading method presented by member Bluedragon in his September article.

I will leave here all the updates that have to do with this strategy in order to keep you informed.

Thus, since the strategy was put to roll on a demo account of $ 10 000, 5 orders were already closed, all positive. You can see here the Position Record. Of those 5 orders resulted 108 pips, translated into $162.26 as you can see in this picture.

Any questions can be post here or in the area of the coments in the article.

Thank you,

LinnuxFX ;)

Post subject: Re: Automate trading strategies... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Nov, 2012, 19:17 

Hello traders,

The strategy open a new order on 12-Nov at Weekly Pivot - Buy 0,02 @1.2720 TP +28.4 pips, hit yesterday...

This order was send to my real account too, see detail here: https://screencast.com/t/11CBRenojXj

Thanks for following my posts...

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Automate trading strategies... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Nov, 2012, 11:06 

Hi traders,

I left pass some trades, but you can see here the last one open on Daily Pivot: https://screencast.com/t/KX4Kas9xkA8

Thanks for follow.

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Automate trading strategies... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 10 Dec, 2012, 15:02 

Hello Traders,

This month I released a new article - Giving Life to Bluedragon Pivots Strategy!...(part-2), where I explain the most important parts of the main code. If you are interested you con read about it here. Soon I will release a new video with the strategy in action!

Thanks,

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Automate trading strategies... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 16 May, 2013, 21:07 

Hi all DFC Members,

For this month I start a new articles series about Visual JForex:

Visual Jforex - Building Strategies (part-i)
Visual Jforex - Building Strategies (part-ii)

Thanks,

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Automate trading strategies... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 17 May, 2013, 07:06 

User rating: 0
thank you very much for posting those articles. Very useful!

NIC

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com