Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Article Contest : EURUSD - Where it Goes?!?
 Post subject: Article Contest : EURUSD - Where it Goes?!? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Sep, 2012, 18:54 

User rating: 3
Hello Dukascopy Community,

My article for September includes a small challenge where I try to know the community opinion about possible scenario of move on EURUSD pair until the end of the year. My article contains 4 possible moves where everyone can vote and give their opinion during the month. In the end we will see which scenario will be the winner and if it is actually proved at the end of the year. To follow the article and doing your vote simply goes here: EURUSD - Where It Goes?!?

The competition have already started...

Thanks,

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Article Contest : EURUSD - Where it Goes?!? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 10 Sep, 2012, 10:09 

User rating: 6
Hi Community
Until now still can not understand how the EUR remains in the values ​​we have seen in recent weeks.
I still maintain that his place is downstairs in 1.16XXX/1.18XXX levels, however there is much politics involved ... and speculation is more intense than ever ... it remains for us to walk to the flavor wave
good trades
APinto - Bluedragon

Post subject: Re: Article Contest : EURUSD - Where it Goes?!? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 14 Sep, 2012, 05:05 

User rating: 2
Bluedragon, a legitimate concern given the concerns about the European situation..but at the end of the day, better to make money going with the market than questioning its direction.

Daddypapi

Post subject: Re: Article Contest : EURUSD - Where it Goes?!? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Sep, 2012, 10:18 

User rating: 3
Hello Dukas Community

At this moment only Scenario1 still possible to happen ...
Let´s see what EURUSD reserves for traders, until the end of Year...

Thanks for the support,

LinnuxFX

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com