Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How can i control the dialog popup before stategy work always choose Default Setting?
 Post subject: How can i control the dialog popup before stategy work always choose Default Setting? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 28 Aug, 2012, 15:07 

User rating: 0
I set the default setting at the dialog, but when I change any parameter and next time I start the stategy the dialog use my last setting. So how can I control this mean I want always first choose Default Setting.

Post subject: Re: How can i control the dialog popup before stategy work always choose Default Setting? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 31 Aug, 2012, 21:55 

User rating: 1
tea123 wrote:
I set the default setting at the dialog, but when I change any parameter and next time I start the stategy the dialog use my last setting. So how can I control this mean I want always first choose Default Setting.

If you mean the parameters of your strategy in the configuration dialog, you can set the default values in the code where the @Configurable variables are, for instance, the following code:

// Configurable parameters
    @Configurable("Instrument") public Instrument instrument = Instrument.EURUSD; 

specifies the default instrument that is selected in such dialog. Look for the @Configurables in your code and play with them.

Regards

Post subject: Re: How can i control the dialog popup before stategy work always choose Default Setting? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 02 Sep, 2012, 19:10 

User rating: 94
Hi tea123:

You can use the solution privided by SmithJr but i think you mean to use some predefined settings at strategy start and not only the default ones defined on the code. For this you can create different "presets" with diferent settings. To do this, on the windows with the parameters at strategy start you can rename the "Default preset" change the settings and click on the save icon. After this you have this predefined setting saved and can use them clicking on the top dropbox and selecting any of the "presets" you have stored before.

Hope that helps

JL

Attachments:
presets.png [33.5 KiB]
Downloaded 655 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: How can i control the dialog popup before stategy work always choose Default Setting? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 03 Sep, 2012, 09:13 

User rating: 1
Good point JL!

See you around,
SmithJr

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com