Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Screenshot of third party software
 Post subject: Screenshot of third party software Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Jun, 2012, 06:24 

User rating: 4
Hi,
Sorry if this question seems to be stupid, but can i post in my article some screenshots of third party software. Not a trading platform (in my case it's some screenshots of Microsoft Excel).
I have a doubt since in the rules it's specifed

"Only trading platforms developed by Dukascopy (JForex, Java, iPhone, web) can be used in the submitted article (screenshots, etc). The usage of other platforms for analytical descriptions and other purpose is forbidden.".

Did it include other software than trading platforms like Microsoft Excel ?
In the case of it's possible, did I have to use the name "Microsoft Excel" or can i just use "Excel" (I ask this question because i'm very close to the 1500 words).

In more, i would like to know if I can provide an Excel file - i'll put the link in the article).

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Screenshot of third party software Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Jun, 2012, 10:56 

User rating: 94
Hi Tyraslin:

I have submited some articles with excel tables/charts without any problem (it's a generic program not specific to trading but can be used to). I think the only problem is with other concurrent platforms (and that makes sense as we can't use them in Dukascopy) except MT4 as it's can access Dukascopy stream data.

Trade well and prospers in your way

JL

Post subject: Re: Screenshot of third party software Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Jun, 2012, 11:32 

User rating: 4
Thank you for you reply.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com