Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

My article was banned
 Post subject: My article was banned Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2012, 12:47 

User rating: 0
My article called "Ichimoku with Pivot Points" was banned because I copied it from my blog. Are we allowed to use posts from our blogs? My blog is on Forexstreet.net and I am ChaosTrader63. As you can see all my blog post are Ichimoku related and all my trading examples are Ichimoku. It's easier for me to use my blog post when I recently made the post. on forexstreet.net I am ChaosTrader63 and on dukascopy I am Ichitrader63. I was Chaos before Ichi but can't change my Chaos name on forexstreet.net

Post subject: Re: My article was banned Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2012, 16:40 

User rating: 94
Hi IchiTrader63:

I think this is not the correct place to post your questions regarding the approval of your article... You get a faster answer if you e-mail your concerns to [email protected] . I have some questions and they are pretty fast to answer.

Best regards

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: My article was banned Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2012, 22:58 

User rating: 1
The reason why your article was banned is because EACH ARTICLE MUST BE WRITTEN ONLY FOR DUKASCOPY AND NOONE ELSE. As you said your article was written for your website so it breached FIRST rule of the contest...

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com